The TerraTrike Comfort Pedal Conversion Kit is a great safety addition for your trike. Providing a comfortable foot support solution, they also allow for hands free entry. Specifically designed for recumbent trikes they are easily adjustable. - One pair is included in the kit. - Pedals not included - mounts to standard TerraTrike pedals. - One size fits most. - Convert standard pedals to pedals with heel support straps - Securely holds heel of foot when going over bumps - Fits TerraTrike and many other standard pedals - Easy sizing with straps
TerraTrike's Pedal Platform with Straps provides secure attachment of the rider's feet to the pedals, improving safety and efficiency when riding trikes. The Pedal Platform with Straps is adjustable and lets riders wear regular footwear - no specialty shoes are required. Once installed on the standard nylon TerraTrike pedals, simply adjust the platform for shoe size and strap in. Will fit youth sizes depending on shoe style up to Men's 13. Pedals not included. Sold as a left/right pair. - Bolts directly to our standard pedals after removing the reflectors - Adjustable for most sizes of feet - Reflective accents for visibility in low light conditions - Less bulky than our Heel Support Pedal - Durable black powder coated finish
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
Shimano's Click'R PD-MT50 Pedals are stable, super simple, and ready to pedal! The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. Adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you click in and out with ease and comfort. Plus, tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability. - 498 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance - Weight: 330 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- CNC aluminum body - Sealed bearing - Toe clip compatible - Reflectors included - 9/16-inch spindle
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Full Contact Road Pedals A pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong body, abrasion guard, a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system, and a gauge makes precise binding tension adjustment easy. - E-RSL11 Cleats - Abrasion guard - Tension gauge - Full Contact Body - Full contact fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body with stainless steel abrasion guard - CNC chromoly heat treated axle with LDL brushed and sealed bearings - 9/16"
Pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, aluminum body, and a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system. - LSL bushing & sealed bearings - Tension gauge - Aluminum Body with CNC-Machined chromoly spindle - Includes E-RSL1 SPD-SL Style Cleats and mounting hardware
Page 1 of 2 Next page